设为首页收藏本站

外汇天网_外汇天论坛_元宇宙EA策略_元宇宙神器_汇天神器_财神风暴_稳赚EA_暴利EA_外汇110网_ICMarkets怎么样_代客操盘月赚50%_外汇ea之家_外汇ea编程_外汇ea下载_外汇通_外汇代客操盘协议_趋势EA_点差最低MT4平台_盛宝外汇平台_交易家_zulutrade跟单_MT4商品代码代表什么_剥头皮策略、外汇天眼、外汇换算、外汇论坛排行榜、外汇论坛哪个最好、外汇论坛哪家好、外汇额度、外汇EA、外汇EA策略、外汇EA编程、外汇EA是什么、EA观外汇平仓、外汇MT4摩、外汇平台哪个比较好、

找回密码
 立即注册
查看: 3164|回复: 0
打印 上一主题 下一主题

Mutter gesteht T?tung

[复制链接]
跳转到指定楼层
楼主
匿名  发表于 2013-6-19 23:30:03 |倒序浏览 | 取消回复通知
"I called Martin (Kaymer) over to verify the ball was embedded. We both agreed it was billiga converse rea embedded and evidently it was in sand," Woods Abercrombie said of the infraction that happened when his drive on 5 landed in a bed of vines. "Andy ruled I broke an infraction, consequently got a twoshot penalty. Andy feels the way he feels about it and I broke the rules."
"An embedded ball relief is through the green but in ground other than sand," McFee said. "I talked to him when he came off the 11th tee because I couldn't be sure about a twostroke penalty until we got into the recording area. I don't know the exact spot where he was. I know the area. I would need Tiger to come out and have a look, and he Nike Free Run was happy it was in sand."
Woods said it was frustrating to bow out of a tournament in this way, especially after he recovered from four bogeys on his first five holes  the fifth subsequently becoming a triple. He birdied five of the last 11 holes including three in a row in the Abercrombie Deutschland back nine.
Woods joined topranked Rory McIlroy in making an early exit. McIlroy struggled with his new Nike clubs and had a second straight 75. Open.
ABU DHABI, United Arab Emirates  Tiger Woods missed the Burberry Outlet cut at the Abu Dhabi Championship after being penalized two shots for wrongly thinking he had a free drop after his ball became entangled in vines on Friday.
McFee said he Nike Air Max warned Woods on the 11th tee of Furla Bag the penalty, which was a result of his taking a free drop asics gt 2170 when his ball was embedded in sand. It's not allowed.
McFee said the rule was Furla Borse clear and that Woods never challenged him on it after the round. It came to light when a spectator alerted the European Tour to the infraction, he said.
Tiger Woods misses cut Burberry Outlet after penalty in Abu Dhabi
Woods thought he was safe Converse Skor in finishing his second Nike Free round at 1over 73. But he was advised by the European Tour chief referee Andy McFee of the penalty, giving him a 75 and 3over total of 147. The cut for the top 65 plus ties is projected at 2 over.
"It's tough because I didn't get off to a very good start," Woods said. "I fought and got it back. I was right there and felt it if I could post even par, I had the chance Nike Free Run to go into the weekend only eight back. Evidently, it wasn't enough."
McIlroy carded three bogeys on his first seven holes to all but eliminate himself from the weekend. He had a string of birdies at the turn  including a chipin on 9  but wasted that with a bogey on 10 and another on 14.

上一篇:基怨同時表现br 馬克?傑克遜正在教
下一篇:怎 么 买 迷 葯 北京
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册
验证问答 换一个

外汇天发布的Mutter gesteht T?tung帖子由网友提供或转载于网络,若发布的Mutter gesteht T?tung侵犯了您的权益,请联系我们.

微信扫码加好友
咨询中心
关闭
客服中心
外汇投资交流3群 ——业务合作咨询:QQ:1377422008
QQ:1136145178
电子邮箱:
1377422008@QQ.com
网址:FXwht.com
客服中心

QQ|Archiver|手机版|外汇天网    

GMT+8, 2024-4-29 07:06 , Processed in 0.108820 second(s), 25 queries .