设为首页收藏本站

外汇天网_外汇天论坛_元宇宙EA策略_元宇宙神器_汇天神器_财神风暴_稳赚EA_暴利EA_外汇110网_ICMarkets怎么样_代客操盘月赚50%_外汇ea之家_外汇ea编程_外汇ea下载_外汇通_外汇代客操盘协议_趋势EA_点差最低MT4平台_盛宝外汇平台_交易家_zulutrade跟单_MT4商品代码代表什么_剥头皮策略、外汇天眼、外汇换算、外汇论坛排行榜、外汇论坛哪个最好、外汇论坛哪家好、外汇额度、外汇EA、外汇EA策略、外汇EA编程、外汇EA是什么、EA观外汇平仓、外汇MT4摩、外汇平台哪个比较好、

找回密码
 立即注册
查看: 10500|回复: 1
打印 上一主题 下一主题

炒股软件指标源码-麟龙中期方向线通达信版

[复制链接]

主题

听众

1069万

积分

管理员

Rank: 29Rank: 29Rank: 29Rank: 29Rank: 29Rank: 29Rank: 29Rank: 29

活跃会员 热心会员 推广达人 宣传达人 突出贡献 优秀版主 荣誉管理 论坛元老

跳转到指定楼层
楼主
发表于 2013-6-29 11:14:33 |只看该作者 |倒序浏览

近段时间麟龙软件比较火热,现分享一个淘宝指标-麟龙中期方向线通达信版!红色为持股绿色持票!

EXP12:=EXPMA(C,12);EXP50:=EXPMA(C,50);中期方向线:EXP12-EXP50,NODRAW;DRAWBAND(中期方向线,RGB(190,0,0),0,RGB(0,160,0));MB:=EXPMA(中期方向线,20),COLORWHITE;超买线:MB+1.96*STD(中期方向线,20),COLORYELLOW;超卖线:MB-1.96*STD(中期方向线,20),COLORCYAN;http://www.88gs.com/soft/UploadPic/2013-6/20136277142769949.jpg

上一篇:趋势波段
下一篇:私募机构筹码分析炒股指标源码

主题

听众

积分

限制会员

沙发
发表于 2013-7-10 01:16:47 |只看该作者

oakley vault

burberry uk aj and ika
Replacing Radiators Available at Cheaper PremiumsWhen people push this 2012 Lexus you will not believe it has the family car radiator to be able to misbehave. However it may desire someone to understand that this unique modern day car incorporates a radiator by Light weight aluminum central nevertheless the naff water tank. All the performance of a radiator seriously isn't limited by continuing to keep the particular motor not necessarily great but keep a good bag with ideal heat range all over it all.
Feinberg's group has tracked how ads promoting knockoff sports gear such as Peyton Manning jerseys and fake handbags have popped up on members' Facebook pages within minutes of relevant posts. The company's targeted software allows clients to create advertisements for a hyperfocused audience by sifting through user's interests and even comments posted on a timeline. A hashtag can also be added to search criteria to target users with similar interests.
can see the new generation coming up, Hingis said. very dangerous. I knew it not going to be easy. She had osteoarthritis that affected her mobility, and she developed high blood pressure coupled with a hardening of the arteries, all of which brought on her depression. Her concentration became poor so that she could no longer write and in 1978 Elizabeth had a bad fall at home that her shattered leg. In 1982 she fell again and a year later further health problem arose with the forming of cataracts making her work virtually impossible.
Iit is one of my favorites and I will eventually buy one again. As more new ones come out, my interests still change,[url=]burberry sale[/url], and so I sold the Dell, and after buying a Sony Vaio PSeries netbook, I decided it was too small and purchased a Acer Aspire One 11.6 inch. You can see both these netbook reviews by clicking on the links below..
market is still twice as big and has plenty of upside,oakley vault, according to industry insiders. A wildcard in the mix is the impact from some relaxed rules on visa approvals for wealthier tourists from emerging markets. The company says strong retail segment growth was offset in part by unfavorable currency swings and a dip in sales for its wholesale segment.
Debt recovery is crucial for business. Accordingly, it is crucial to implement appropriate debt recovery practices to ensure the business is operating with a steady cash flow, maintains the cycle and a positive. Most credit companies have departments which deal specifically in collecting overdue debt.
相关的主题文章:

相关的主题文章:

pandora canada  applications
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册
验证问答 换一个

外汇天发布的炒股软件指标源码-麟龙中期方向线通达信版帖子由网友提供或转载于网络,若发布的炒股软件指标源码-麟龙中期方向线通达信版侵犯了您的权益,请联系我们.

微信扫码加好友
咨询中心
关闭
客服中心
外汇投资交流3群 ——业务合作咨询:QQ:1377422008
QQ:1136145178
电子邮箱:
1377422008@QQ.com
网址:FXwht.com
客服中心

QQ|Archiver|手机版|外汇天网    

GMT+8, 2024-4-20 14:57 , Processed in 0.118210 second(s), 38 queries .