设为首页收藏本站

外汇天网_外汇天论坛_元宇宙EA策略_元宇宙神器_汇天神器_财神风暴_稳赚EA_暴利EA_外汇110网_ICMarkets怎么样_代客操盘月赚50%_外汇ea之家_外汇ea编程_外汇ea下载_外汇通_外汇代客操盘协议_趋势EA_点差最低MT4平台_盛宝外汇平台_交易家_zulutrade跟单_MT4商品代码代表什么_剥头皮策略、外汇天眼、外汇换算、外汇论坛排行榜、外汇论坛哪个最好、外汇论坛哪家好、外汇额度、外汇EA、外汇EA策略、外汇EA编程、外汇EA是什么、EA观外汇平仓、外汇MT4摩、外汇平台哪个比较好、

找回密码
 立即注册
楼主: zyc8008
打印 上一主题 下一主题

ironFX 铁汇平台介绍

[复制链接]
11#
无效楼层,该帖已经被删除
12#
无效楼层,该帖已经被删除
13#
无效楼层,该帖已经被删除
14#
无效楼层,该帖已经被删除
15#
无效楼层,该帖已经被删除
16#
无效楼层,该帖已经被删除
17#
无效楼层,该帖已经被删除

主题

听众

积分

游客

18#
发表于 2013-7-10 14:55:18 |只看该作者

burberry sale prada handbags how to get windows 8

How do I get windows 8 to work
How do I get windows 8 to work,burberry sale?
So my computer definitely meets the standards even though it may be kinda old its a windows xp dell computer. I only using the ninety day trial but I don want to get a new windows 8 computer unless I satisfied with it,celine outlet,[url=]prada handbags[/url]. I turned it back on and tryed to open the file that had downloaded but open wasn an option.
I glad you weren able to get it running yet. There are some things you need to know before you start. If you install that Windows 8 trial on top of your current OS then the only way to go back to the previous one is to clean install the previous OS. The Enterprise Edition,[url=]louis vuitton bags[/url],bottega veneta uk, the one you linked to,burberry uk, cannot be activated using just any old Windows 8 key and individuals cannot buy Enterprise keys. So you end up having to do a clean install of either your current OS or another version of Windows 8. Either way it messy.
First, if your PC is running XP then it might not even be able to run Windows 8. It would be really helpful if you posted your system specs so we can be absolutely sure. Some old processors don have the features required for Windows 8.
If that PC meets the requirements then then next thing you want to do is get an external hard drive that either the same size or larger than your current hard drive.
Going from XP to 8 means you will lose all of your installed programs,miu miu uk miu miu uk How to generatte extraordina,[url=]gucci bags outlet[/url]. Only your personal files will be carried over so write down any applicable product keys for stuff you going to reinstall.
Windows XP can mount ISOs. You need to either burn the file to a disc using a third party program or find another program that you can use to open the ISO. Since you want to install directly on your PC,[url=]gucci uk[/url],prada bags gucci uk celine box typically to be abl, 7Zip is a good program to open the ISO for running the Windows 8 setup. Once it downloaded, run it and install it. It very quick. Once it installed, navigate to where the Windows 8 file downloaded to. Create a folder and call it "Windows 8" or similar. Do it in a place you know how to find (like My Documents). Rightclick on the ISO (the Windows 8 download) and hover over "7Zip" in the context menu. Select Extract Files. and click the "." in the box next to the file path. In the window that pops up, click through the file tree until you find the Windows 8 folder you created and select that folder. Then press OK.
The next part will take a while; just be patient. Once it done, go into the folder you created. You find some files within it; doubleclick "setup", and the Windows 8 installer installer will run.
NOTE: Creating the folder is actually unnecessary. However, it does keep the files from making a mess and makes it easier to find the "setup" file. If you don want to make the folder or don understand how to browse the file tree,[url=]bottega veneta handbags[/url], then just skip that part entirely and select Extract Here instead of Extract Files. It extract all the files right in the folder you currently in; once it finished,christian louboutin shoes christian louboutin outl, find the "setup" file just like with the other method.
Hi you need a much faster processor and more ram than currently you are using to run windows 8 with any success.
Microsoft having failed to get Vista to work due to it being so memory hungary brought out windows 7.
this could have possibly worked on your old laptop or desk top with a slower processor and less ram.
but all windows 8 was intended for was a touch screen tablet which as a lot more ram and it does have significant parts of the old VISTA in it so the chances are the same issues also are a problem with memory,miu miu outlet.
回复

使用道具 举报

19#
无效楼层,该帖已经被删除
20#
无效楼层,该帖已经被删除
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

外汇天发布的ironFX 铁汇平台介绍帖子由网友提供或转载于网络,若发布的ironFX 铁汇平台介绍侵犯了您的权益,请联系我们.

微信扫码加好友
咨询中心
关闭
客服中心
外汇投资交流3群 ——业务合作咨询:QQ:1377422008
QQ:1136145178
电子邮箱:
1377422008@QQ.com
网址:FXwht.com
客服中心

QQ|Archiver|手机版|外汇天网    

GMT+8, 2024-4-25 08:17 , Processed in 0.121811 second(s), 35 queries .